Monday, April 22, 2013

Mirror Images

"Thank you for being lovely, and weird, and real, and quiet sometimes, and so hyper some other times, and for thinking a lot, and for being relatable, and HUMAN, and for having freckles, and for being 100% completely you."

Sometimes people tap you on the shoulder and say, "Hey, I know you," and you are left awe-struck that anyone could show you to yourself so accurately.

I've been much quieter lately and I didn't think anyone had noticed. But that one girl with the contagious laugh did. She noticed that sometimes all I do is think silently to myself and sometimes I can't stop jumping up and down. And she observed the vulnerability I seem to constantly display. And that I'm the weirdest human being on this large rock we call Earth.

Transform yourselves into mirrors and reflect the light you see in others. This place would be a dark world if no one could see the incandescence within them.
forgive the cheesy picture but it illustrates my point too well.

No comments:

Post a Comment